Availabilities Range From
About The PropertyResearch Commons is a highly secure GSA building with a renovated lobby and corridors and a generator that provides full building redundancy. The 3rd floor suite is 32,522 RSF and will be ready for occupancy the summer of 2021. The building is well-positioned in the Central Florida Research Park, providing ideal access to Naval Support Activity Center (Nav-Air) and all major Orlando roadways.
New Building FeatureTower has engaged BioAway to professionally disinfect all common areas on a frequent basis as outlined by the CDC and per OSHA standards using PPE. In addition, all air filters have been upgraded to MERV – 9 rating or better (where applicable) as well as maximizing the fresh air intake from our building systems to create a healthier building environment.
- Research Commons is adjacent to the Naval Support Activity Center in Orlando’s renowned Central Florida Research Park & directly south of the University of Central Florida
- Express Road 408: 1.5 miles
- Express Road 417: 6.2 miles
- Orlando Int’l. Airport: 19 miles
Features & Amenities
- New Building Feature: BioAway Professional Disinfection Service + MERV – 9 Air Filters
- Renovated Lobby and Corridors
- High Security GSA Facility
- Classified Lab Space
- Coming Soon: New Generator that Provides Full Building Redundancy
- Adjacent + Direct Access to Nav-Air
- Anti-Terrorism / Force Protection Fencing △ Suited for DoD Contractors